All week the husband has been telling me to blog–yeah, okay, I have things I want to blog about! Sure! I just need some uninterrupted time to sit down and compose a blog post.
Well, here I am with an hour and a half to write something … and it’s all gone. All the ideas, poof! (Clearly I need yet another list on my phone and/or tablet.)
So, let’s have some general Stuff. In numbered list format, as that’s how we live in my genre …
1. THE BASTILLE ALBUM IS FINALLY OUT OVER HERE, Y’ALL!
I’ve been waiting for what feels like ever for this album. I’ve been listening to it as often as possible, much to the husband’s chagrin (he’s not a Bastille fan).
2. You know what? There’s this, too:
3. My child is determined I watch “Uncle Grandpa.” (godhelpme.)
4. Is there anyone left who isn’t listening to Welcome to Night Vale? Because if you aren’t, you really should give it a try. Remember, if you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget.
5. “Uncle Grandpa” has a character called Pizza Steve. And a giant Godzilla-esque guy named Mr. Gus. And a Giant Realistic Flying Tiger. I think I’m officially old, now. MY BRAIN HURTS. And no, I will not post video from it.